NMK Resources offer marine fuel analysis services required by latest ISO 8217 standard of quality specification in compliance with revised MARPOL ANNEX VI regulations and corresponding directives.
Our laboratory services can be combined with express courier services, sampling supplies procurement and fuel treatment consulting support, assisting ship managers to implement routine quality monitoring on marine fuel purchases at any world port in reasonable time and with affordable cost. Fuel quantity measurements, bunker surveys and fuel sampling by professional fuel surveyors (IFIA) can be also supported at busy ports in order to protect buyers from shortages.
NMK Resources package of services for routine ISO 8217 spec testing can combine:
- • Drip sampling flanges (type approved by ABS) to collect fuel sample at ship's manifold during
- • Bottles compliant with MARPOL, ISO-TR & Singapore standards of fuel sampling
- • Expert Surveyors to measure R.O.B. fuels of both sides per stage and monitor the sampling
- • Fuel samples picked up from world ports to be consigned by DHL Express within 48hrs max
- • Marine Fuel Analysis Report for ISO8217 specs issued by ISO17025 accredited laboratory
24/7 expert advice on marine fuel on board treatment and problem solving support